Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


July 29, 2011

Review: Whisper of Light by Jennifer Delucy

WOL%20cover%20-%20web

The saying goes that all men are created equal... but Nicole Abbot knows better. Lacking the supernatural gifts of the Sentients she has known all her life, Nicole has lived with her nose pressed to the glass, withering beneath the guilt of her own inadequacies and the disapproving glare of her father. It's easy to believe that the universe has forgotten all about her, but things are not always as they seem. With the arrival of Christian Wright, a handsome but complex Combatant with a troubled history, Nicole is forced to question everything she has ever believed about herself, proving that sometimes, our most flawed perceptions are those reflected in a mirror. Excerpt from Jennifer’s website.

*May contain spoilers from Seers of Light*

Whisper of Light was just a good as Seers of Light. We learn more about Nicole who was mentioned briefly in Seers of Light. I really like her character she was completely different from Lily. Nicole has so much that she must overcome. I think I did her crying for her. Well Lily picked William which means I got Christian but Christian is more interested in Nicole. I’m a little heartbroken that he’s not into me but that is okay Nicole needs someone to cheer her up more than I do.

This book really played with my emotions I felt happiness and sadness when Nicole felt it. I was also mad at soo many characters including my Christian. I am so happy that everything worked out for the best for the characters in this novel and I can’t wait to see what Jennifer has in store her readers with her next books.

Thanks again to Jennifer for hosting a “new” follower contest and choosing me to win Smile

The Rating:

5 out of 5

The Details:

Format: Paperback
Publisher: Omnific Publishing
Published: October 25, 2010
Pages: 261 pages
ISBN-10: 1936305410

You can order yourself a copy of Jennifer’s books at:

Omnific Publishing

Barnes & Noble(NookBook)

Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment