Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


July 28, 2011

Review: Seers of Light by Jennifer Delucy

seers_web

Lillian Hunt has never truly lived. Always sensing there was more to the world than is easily perceived, she feared that her instincts were stubborn flights of fancy, or worse, mental instability. But some things – disappearing strangers, tangible dreams and visits from malevolent creatures – cannot be ignored.

Is Lillian alone in her surreal little world or are there others like her? Will she reject a fated love or embrace the truth of what she is, unraveling the mystery of her life... Excerpt from Jennifer’s website.

I thoroughly enjoyed Seers of Light. This was another book that I did not want to put down mostly because of the characters. Jennifer made Lily, William and Christian so loveable even though I didn’t fully trust William. I thought there was something fishy about him but I still loved him. The series reminded me of the TV series Supernatural and if you guys know me I LOVE Supernatural so Jennifer got brownie points for that.

The book is fast pace and has lots of action and romance. I wouldn’t suggest this novel to the younger reader as the sex scene in the book is so freakin’ hot (yes I am a bit embarrassed to be saying this and I’m sure if my bf read my blog he wouldn’t make fun of me for the rest of my life but it was.) It’s seriously an 18+ scene.

I was jumping the different “team trains” as the book went on one moment I would be on Team William and the next I would be on Team Christian. I really couldn’t decide which one of the lovely guys I liked more. So I determined I would take whomever Lily left behind but I’m not telling you who :P She could have left me both of em! MWAHAHA you will have to read the book to find out.

I’d like to specially thank Jennifer for sending me *signed* copies of her novel. I won the “new” follower contest that she hosted this past fall. Thanks so much Jennifer! I can’t wait to read your other novels.

The Rating:

5 out of 5

The Details:

Format: Paperback
Publisher: Omnific Publishing
Published: February 16, 2010
ISBN: 1-936305-03-8
Format: Paperback or eBook
Pages: 372

You can order yourself a copy of Jennifer’s books at:

Omnific Publishing

Barnes & Noble(NookBook)

Cassay Sig

1 comment:

  1. I'm really fascinated by the cover! If you say it's awesome, then it really must be :)
    -Puts on TBR pile-

    ReplyDelete