Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


July 30, 2011

Blogoversary Event: The Great William and Christian Debate

**** NOTE THIS POST MAY CONTAIN SPOLERS OF SEERS OF LIGHT AND WHISPER OF LIGHT****

****NOTE THIS POST IS DEFINATELY RATED R****

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

So I decided I would do a post on the 2 leading men in The Lights Series by Jennifer Delucy. William Maddox and Christian Wright. Two very sexy and appealing men but who is the best? Honestly, I can’t choose it is soo hard. Lets Team Edward or Team Jacob – that one is easy for me Team Edward. Team Peeta or Team Gale? Easy Team Peeta. Team Mychael or Team Tam? Easy! Team Mychael. But Team William or Team Christian. I’m having difficulties choosing just one! AH!

Second Warning: There will be spoilers so read at your own risk!

So I decided we shall ask five questions and I shall answer them to find out the winner.

  1. Who has the better accent?

Christian hands done! Who doesn’t love a British mans accent. I know I sure don’t.

  1. Who is better in bed and has better bed talk?

Yep, can’t believe I’m going to answer this one but after talking to both Lily and Nick about their horizontal mumbo’s (we are great friends so we can talk about stuff like that). I’m going to have to say William wins hands down. He apparently has sexy vampire skills that make it....well you get the point. And he is so sweet when he talks. I’m personally not for Christian’s talk but Nick seems to love it.

  1. Who is more attractive?

My pick is Christian there is just something about his blonde locks and buffness that I just love. I’m not for the lankiness of William.

  1. Who is more protective of their lady?

This a hard one and its going to both men. Christian stands up to Nicks dad and William stands up for his relationship with Lily. What more can you ask from two wonderful men?

  1. Who is smarter?

I’m going to give this one the William. He is pretty wise. He was smart enough to keep Christian out of the loop for a bit while Lily and him were dating.

Oh Noes! We are tied!!!! Well that didn’t help the debate. Maybe let’s try Pros and Cons?

William:

Pros:

  • Has amazing in skills in the bed

  • Is a vampire with a soul

  • He is quite the gentleman

  • Chooses to ignore Christian when he is being ass

Cons:

  • He chose Lily instead of me

  • Goes on dangerous tasks that could end with him dying

  • Being a vampire he is very unliked

Christian:

Pros:

  • Hot British accent

  • Very handsome

  • Kicks some major evil vampire ass

Cons:

  • Has an anger problem

  • Chose Nick over me

  • I dislike his bed side talk

Well it looks as though Christian is tied for Pros/Cons and William has an extra Pro. So that means William right?

Well I decided I would would take Jennifer’s Seer’s Soulmate quiz. You either get Christian, William or Paul. I got William. So I guess it is final.

I am Team William. But I still love you Christian. Please don’t hate me.

I hope you enjoyed The Great William and Christian Debate and make sure to leave me your thoughts on these wonderful men. What team are you?

Cassay Sig

4 comments:

  1. I'm Team Paul! Because he's the single one! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun! I have such a soft spot for William . . .

    ReplyDelete